USING OUR SIZE QUIZ
First you will need to measure your foot length in mm (please try the method we recommend below). Then use the Size Quiz below to get our guidance on your closest size by size grade.
For the question relating to width, please consider whether you normally need to stretch your other fashion shoes (like ballet flats, stilettos, block heels etc - not sneakers).
Please note this is only the guidance we provide based on our experience with our other customers. Due to different parts of the feet that may contribute to different fittings, we cannot guarantee that the size advice provided in our quiz is 100% accurate.
MEASURING YOUR FOOT
Our method for measuring the feet may be a little unconventional, but we find this the best way to measure length on your own and with minimal inaccuracies.
1. Place your foot flat with the heel against a wall. Ensure you can stand up comfortably (i.e. make sure your heel isn't curled up against the wall making it seem shorter)
2. Using something box-y with a straight and flat edge (like a tissue box or a yoga block), pop it perpendicular against your longest toe. Stand up to check your heel is comfortably against the wall and the object is touching your longest toe parallel to the wall.
3. Step away carefully then using a measuring tape, measure the length between the wall and the object in mm. Do it for both feet.
4. Use the lower measurement to find the size we recommend by grade
5. For width, you can similarly place your foot next to a marked line so the widest part of your foot is adjacent to the line. Then place a straight edge object against the other side of your foot at the widest point, ensuring its edge is parallel to the marked line. Carefully remove your foot and measure the distance between the edge of the object and the marked line.
To help understand how the fitting of each shoe runs, we have categorised them into 3 'grades'.
- Grade 1: runs mostly true to size
- Grade 2: runs a little large, around a quarter to half a size
- Grade 3: runs very large, around a half to 3/4 size
When you do our Size Quiz above, note down our recommendation for your size in each grade - this will give you guidance on which size to consider when you are browsing at different shoes with different fittings
If you are still unsure, contact us if you'd like us to help.
THEY DO STRETCH!
We use a high quality imitation leather that starts off soft to minimise and even eliminate the wearing in process. They should feel soft and comfortable straight out of the box! Please remember that while it is not real leather, they will still stretch and widen a little after wear, and can be stretched further using the hairdryer + socks method.
Size Conversion Guide
|Our EU size||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|Max. Foot length (cm)||22.7||23.3||24.0||24.6||25.3||26.0||26.6||27.3|